Mint / Cacao Dupe Smoothie – Mint Chocolate Chip
This mint / cacao dupe smoothing tastes just like mint chocolate chip ice cream but with fruit, vegetables and NO sugar! Seriously. It’s delicious, and I drink this for breakfast every day.
I haven’t bought any yet, but if you’re interested in the Chlorella supplement, they do sell it on Amazon. If you do use this supplement on the regular, comment below. Is it worth the cost?
Enough chit chat cause I hate when people do that too lol. Let’s get to the recipe!
I couldn’t insert links into the recipe card so here are what I order off Amazon:
Mint / Cacao Dupe Smoothie - Mint Chocolate Chip
Tastes like dessert, but it's breakfast!
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Ripe Avocado
- 1/2 cup Frozen Spinach I buy bags of frozen spinach because I have no idea how to freeze my own.
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1 cup Almond Milk I use unsweetened vanilla
- 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs I use these babies from Amazon: https://amzn.to/37wpvzU
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter No sugar, no additives
- 1 tsp Stevia I use Pyure Stevia that I get off Amazon: https://amzn.to/2SydxBq
- 2 cups Almond Milk You can use whatever liquid you want
Mix 1 tsp Peppermint Extract and 1 cup of almond milk. Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze.
TO MAKE FREEZER PACKS:
Add one banana (I cut in half), 1 half of avocado (2 slices), 1/2 c. frozen spinach, 3 mint/almondmilk ice cubes and 1tsp cacao nibs to a freezer baggie.
TO MAKE SMOOTHIE:
Empty freezer baggie of yummies into your blender. Add the Stevia, Almond Butter and almond milk (or whatever liquid). I cover my frozen items with almond milk so about two cups. You'll learn if it's too thick or too runny and know how much liquid you like.
Blend, pour into a cup, use a reusable straw and ENJOY!